Saturday, April 17, 2004

D-Day +1

hmm. could have sworn i posted a blog on d-day. funny its vanished into thin air.

anyway d-day's come and gone. handed in my fyp liao. i don't feel particularly esctatic, overjoyed or anything if anyone's wondering, though i thought i'd be. but the moment i handed the two binded copies of my fyp (cost me almost $100!) to my sup, all i felt was relief and abit of emptiness. maybe even nonchalent. and ever since then i've been catching up with my sleep as well as nuahing my life away. i think until it dawns upon me that my exams are exactly 6 days away (and i havent even begun introducing myself to the modules i've taken yet) will i get stressed again. but i guess the stress of fyp is incomparable lah. i havent been that stressed out for quite a while liaoz.

went swimmming with joe and lincoln after rejecting them both for the last 3 days (the fitness freak is undeniably persistent). the water's the warmest i've ever swum in and the chlorine level feels unusually high today. feels like i was swimming in somebody's pee. hmm. still it was a good to relax again.

gotta thank everyone for the continuous flow of words of encouragement the past few horrible days. always nice to know that people out there still care.

No comments:

Post a Comment