Sunday, January 28, 2024

Coldplay Live In Singapore

Had the best time watching them on Day 1 of their Singapore tour where they were putting up six shows!

Brought the whole family, really lucky I managed to get four tickets.

We were at their 2017 show and I really loved it then, but this was a whole new level. I cheered, I sang, I laughed and I cried. It was so beautiful.

Favourite part of the night was when Chris Martin began playing The Scientist on his usual piano and it broke down. He then did it solo with a guitarist and it was the most beautiful rendition ever. Then a reverse of all that in video to transition to Viva La Vida. Just so beautiful.

I went back to the Cat10 seats (basically no tickets so hang around outside the stadium to listen) three days after and pick up a tour T-shirt as well.

Might go back for one last time Cat10 tomorrow just to listen to them. This whole week they’re here is just so magical.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment