Sunday, April 08, 2018

Manchester City 2 Manchester United 3

Oh my.

This is epic.

Another classic comeback that will go into United folklore.

2-0 down at halftime.

2-3 win at fulltime.

My FB feed was seriously the personification of the roller-coaster ride that I was experiencing while watching the match on my couch at 1am in the early morning.

Was tempted to switch everything off at halftime, glad that I bore witness to one of our greatest comebacks in history.

First half, everyone as shit. Everyone.

Second half was a totally different story.
- Pogba scored two goals in two minutes
- Smalling scored the winner
- Sanchez was involved in all 3 goals, registering 2 assists
- Herrera was such a menace, always fantastic to have during big games
- DDG was in beast mode, one wonder save in the final minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment