Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today At Borneo Motors

Was on leave today.

Brought my little red Altis for its 40,000km mega checkup. This is the first major checkup since I bought it in 2007. She was driving pretty well all this while so I didn't expect anything major to turn up. Even the Borneo Motors guy who inspected the car said it was still in good condition and even the tyres (which I thought were in need of changing), he thought were new. Ha!

Anyway turns out that the front two suspension brake pads (or something like that) were apparently leaking and could end up tearing up my front tyres or something so they had to change it. Sigh.

The standard servicing cost me $368. The suspension parts cost me another $560 altogether. So heart pain. Sad.

But then the wifey and I had 4hrs of super bonding time since we were stuck in Marsiling with no wheels. Haha. We were almost rotting in the waiting lounge haha. Was fun though. Bloody ulu-papaya place with an old-school HDB wet market in the middle of industrial nowhere.

Oh and the wifey went for checkup today and all is good!

*thumbs up!*

No comments:

Post a Comment