Thursday, September 27, 2007

Addicted to Heroes

Somehow, I can watch the 1st season of Heroes for free. Don't ask me how, but I can. And by golly am I addicted to it. Been spending the last couple of days watching 3-4 episodes a day. Its awesome! I really recommend it to everyone. The cheerleader's so damn hot!

So our golf trip came and went. I didn't play as badly as I thought I would, was decent enough. Probably need more practice and I can turn pro liaoz...hahahaha...

Going to Taiwan this weekend. Its a stag party of sorts.

Getting ROM-ed on 1st Dec. Dinner's gonna be in late 2008. If you're reading this you'll probably get an invite in June perhaps?

This quarter has been the best so far. I just officially became the record holder in the whole global office for most accounts acquired in a single quarter. Its been a good 3 months.

Lets hope next quarter will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment