Saturday, July 07, 2007

Something's wrong with my blogger. I can't add a title to my post.

But what the hey, I can't think of the title right now anyway.

The week has been really busy. Time flies when you're busy. Before you know it, its the weekend again. Haiz. But times are good right now. Making as much hay as I can while the sun shines. I really dunno how long the sun will keep shining, but in this line of work, we gotta always take things one month at a time.

Yesterday evening both our office receptionists got the sack. Like WTF lor. Such a lousy timing and so sudden while everyone else was enjoying Friday bar. Haiz, there is a part of me that is always mentally prepared that I will be asked to leave someday too. And thats life in my industry. Here's wishing you all the best, Elly and Aida.

Like friggin' protitutes we all are. Once you're old and ugly and cannot get anymore customers, you're forced to exit the industry altogether. No second chances and no sympathy.

Welcome to Singapore Inc.

Chilled out in Dragonfly again with the boyz. We're so regular there now that the door bitch knows us. The Chocolate band knows some of us. The waiters know us. Haha. Good thing is that we don't drink too much and there's no smoking in there anymore! So its live bands and early chill out sessions for us! Choots! Oh and met Leon last night and introduced him to my brothers from work! Haha. Sweet...at least they'll see alot more of each other erm....by the time I get married *bleah*

Going to Krabi next next week!!! Whoot! Happy. Finally bought the tix and boooked the hotel. Chun found this really lush villa resort for cheap! So we're gonna try it out. Pix and details after the trip. Flying there by Tiger Airways on $29.99 tix. Cheap!

That'll be all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment