Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sun Good, Rain Bad

Its been raining abit too much and too long lately. Not nice at all. Everything's wet and damp. Everything looks dark and sad too. Makes you think ugly thoughts more often also.

*sigh*

Work hasn't been so good of late. The new commission structure is really sucky. Everyone thinks its a management excuse to save money for the bank, since if more of you can't hit those unrealistic targets then there's no need to pay you any comms isn't there?

It just means that I'll have to work harder and earn less, if nothing at all. Or I could just nuah away this job. Sheesh.

Been entertaining thoughts of looking for another job lately. The economy is doing so well there's bound to be something out there better for me. The Saturday Recruit page seems to be getting thicker this year.

Went to the Communicable Disease Center to visit Mr Carrot yesterday. He looks great. Much better than when he left us in early Dec. Skin's all glossy and waxy, smooth like a baby's. Glad he's getting better and his damning experience of mixing western and eastern medicine in the midst of a life-threatening sickness teaching us al a lesson never to do so.

I like the love going around in my branch. Even before this job I never fathomed to have colleagues so good to me that I would grow so close to. In my mind this line of work is just too mercenary to enjoy anything more than a hi-bye relationship. But not where I'm at right now. Even the tellers and operations staff are a joy to hang around with. I am trully blessed in that aspect at the vert least. Can't wait till CNY celebrations come about.

The weekend was a beautiful one. I can't really elaborate but I trully enjoy lazy weekends with your loved one just by your side, doing nothing doesn't matter one bit.

I also turned driver for one day. Driving all around East Coast, driving to Sembawang and back, driving to the airport and back, driving to NTU and back. Was fun though.

See.

Rain makes me very unhumourous.

Haiz.

Bad rain. How long more?

No comments:

Post a Comment