Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First MC Of The Year

Down with the runs(from work?) today.

Good to be on MC once in a while. Sit back and smell the coffee.

Did some things I haven't had much time for in recent times.

Ate with the 'rents at Siglap.

Got to eat the recently-covered-by-newspaper siglap meepok. Tastes pretty normal come to think of it. In fact I think there's a stall in Tanjong Pagar that serves better mee pok.

Walked around Cold Storage and mom got to use my UOB voucher. Don't remember iced-lemon tea being this cheap.

Checked out the magazine stall and to my horror, Singapore sells saucier magazines than I ever imagined! They've got like this mag called XXX, and they got foreign eds of FHM. Just no playboy anf penthouse...yet. Worse still they got these saucy mags with unrecognisable sleezy skanks in French and German(auchtung!)!

Doctor gave ample medicine. Yakked too much though.

Think I need to go shit once more.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment