Saturday, April 20, 2024

A Weekend Staycation At W Hotel Sentosa

 The wife was on a trip to Korea with her parents.

Decided we should do something fun on the weekend and ended up booking W Sentosa on a whim.

Thankfully I had tons of Marriott Bonvoy points so I booked the smallest cheapest room I could get not expecting much.

Then on check in, I was upgraded (all my years as Lifetime Gold finally!) to an Away Room Suite with its own jacuzzi pool!!!

WTH!!!

Never been upgraded to a room with pool before!!!

So we really just spent our time hanging by the main W pool which was a favourite pastime since forever (coming here for staycations for more than ten years now), and then going my to our private pool to chill some more after that.

Boy it was really super awesome.

Just me and the two kiddos. What a time to be alive.

Oh and then there was the wonderful W breakfast buffet too!













No comments:

Post a Comment