Saturday, March 25, 2023

Covid Again

 So early last week I caught Covid for the second time.

It was only when I bumped into a colleague at the lift lobby and he told me he had tested positive for Covid, that I wondered about myself because I had been in the same room with him a lot the last two weeks. I took a test but was negative, but decided I’d go home out of precaution.

By evening I tested again and a faint line appeared, showing I was positive.

The weird thing was that the next few days I felt really fine other than a sore throat.

This went on for several days while I still worked as though I was WFH.

And, in record time, just four days, I tested negative already.

So happy that I got through this episode with minimal hassle.

That said, I totally isolated myself in the work room for fear of infecting the rest of the family,

Hopefully this worked and they will be free from the sickness and infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment