Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Switzerland & Germany 2022 Day 8 - Frankfurt

 It is our final day and I'm so SAD!

I don't want this holiday to end just yet!

Today our flight is almost 10pm at night, so we have as good as a full day in Frankfurt city.

Well, Frankfurt has its city charm and a few interesting sights (Romer old town), but it has a seedy taste which I couldn't get rid of even with an additional day to explore the more touristy sights.

That said, I felt like we made the best of what we had left of this trip and saw most of the sights we aimed to see in Frankfurt (not much). In fact, we lamented that it was a good thing we didn't choose to spend all 8 days in Frankfurt, which was the original holiday plan (with built-in day trips).

What a splendid and memorable holiday its really been for me and the family, after two years of hardly any travels.

I departed for Singapore feeling so very blessed, yet yearning for more of such holidays in the near future.

To more family holidays!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment