Sunday, May 20, 2018

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0

It was one of those times I just felt we weren't gonna win.

The team didn't try hard enough. Maybe except for Herrera and DDG, everyone else was just a little slower in pace, and everyone was waiting for someone else to make something happen.

This is the 2018 FA Cup Finals.

Sigh.

Should I blame Mourinho like a lot of Manchester United fans around me? I just dunno.

I don't want to think about things now that our season has ended in such a disappointing fashion. Just hoping that Real Madrid beats Liverpool next week in the UCL Finals. And then there is the World Cup to look forward to.

Sigh.

2nd in the league and no silverware is a weird place to be. Our best ever finish since SAF and yet it feels so empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment