Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Resolutions 2012

And here are my resolutions for 2012:

1) Eat more healthily
This means less red meat, less seafood, less eggs, less alcohol. More vegetables, fruits and cereal. Cholesterol levels should be more controlled if I can keep my diet in check.

2) Exercise more
In a similar bid to reduce my cholesterol levels, I will have to try and exercise at least twice a week. This will probably now be comprised of one weekend football session and one weekday night jog. Anything more is a bonus.

3) Double savings
2012 is the year I save much more than I spend!!! I hope this can be achieved.

4) Spend more time with family
Family time is the best time in the world! Must do more to bond with family.

5) Spend more time with friends
Must spend more effort contacting and catching up with old friends. Opportunities these days are somehat few and far between, so must really make a greater effort to meet up with whoever who doesn't mind meeting up with me.

6) Trade with more discipline
I realise that I have very poor discipline when it comes to trading. Everytime I evaluate my trades, it has an outcome along the lines of my view being correct most of the time, but I end up losing money because of ill discipline. By sticking to a more structured approach, maybe I can make more money than I lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment