Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sanctum

After more than 8 months, I watched my first movie in the cinema with some army buddies.

Its the Australian thriller called Sanctum.

Its a pretty morbid thriller about cave diving where a cave diving team gets stuck in the cave they were exploring during a thunderstorm. Slowly but surely, one by one they die in a myriad of circumstances. Most pretty violent and gory.

Still the movie somehow stuck in my head for a while. Maybe it was the gore and morbidity of the deaths and the rotting corpses. Though I wouldn't say that the movie was really fantastic.

Maybe its because of the claustrophobic theme that I could relate to given that I was stuck in camp with little resources.

Damn morbid thoughts.

Stale, stagnant darkness.

Should've watched Hall Pass instead.

*groan*

No comments:

Post a Comment