Wednesday, August 18, 2010

YOG Hockey - Singapore Vs Belgium

We went to the stadium after work only to be told that tickets were sold out! I was SO upset. Wanted to take pictures of the empty stadium and send it to Stomp.sg! So I fumed all the way to Mcdonalds for dinner with wifey.

After dinner, we decided to give it one more try. And lo'n'behold, the encik ticket guy was really nice and told us to wait, he try to get us in for free. So nice!!!

So we got in for free! There weren't that many people, like maybe 800 people at best, so obviously they could do with one damn loud Singaporean supporter! And I think I was the only one shouting for Singapore! Shout until throat sore lor!

In the end Singapore lost 1-7. I think we tired at the end. We let in 3 goals in the final 5 mins. But still, against a pretty good opponent, our boys did put in good effort lah.

We had a great time!!! Whooot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment