Wednesday, June 16, 2010

World Cup Fever

Suffering from World Cup fever. The world cup is from the 11th June till the 11th July this year and I've been catching most of the action so far. Games in South Africa are at 7.30pm, 10pm and 2.30am local time so it is possible to catch a few good games unlike Germany 2006.

I even bought the Panini sticker album as well. If anyone's got extras, can swap with me :)

Worst yet is the betting. I've been betting (with Singapore Pools of course) on just about every match in all sorts of combinations so far. Will announcce my P/L at the end of the world cup.

Last night's Brazil V North Korea game ended up 2-1. I was hoping for a whitewash that didn't happen. Since it was a 2.30am match, I didn't foresee myself watching it. And yet perhaps due to my constant thinking about the match since I had some huge bets on a big Brazilian win, my biological clock spontaneously woke me up at 2.40am, 3.15am, 4.30am and 5.50am. I remember these timings because each time I woke up I'd check the scores on my Blackberry. I even had a weird dream that Brazil won 7-2!


Sigh. Damn tired now.

Suffering from the World Cup fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment