Tuesday, July 21, 2009

30

Still 20 more minutes of my 30th birthday left to enjoy. Its not anything I'm very proud to be somehow. 30 just feels old. The fundamental difference between being 29 and 30 is 'korkor' and 'uncle'. Simple as that.

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to.

I guess looking back at my first 30 years I'm not as happy as I should be. Possibly because I haven't achieved alot of what I have set out to achieve in life. But then at this stage, no point grieving. Setting high standards for myself have already ensured that I've done great things. Instead I should be happy of the things I have made happen. Happy that I have all my loved ones and friends around me. Happy that I'm still very much alive. Happy that I can afford to be happy.

Here's to another good 60yrs to come. I'm 1/3 of the way there. And since I've come this far, why not make the future even brighter by striving for greater things?!

Tomorrow will be a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment