Monday, November 20, 2006

Singapore Motorshow 2006

It sucked.

If you had intended to waste $10 to go there and look at chio cars, and tons of chio babes, you hardly missed shite(see my top 3 below enough liao!), so you're lucky you didn't get off your lazy ass for nought.

And for me to be there almost 6 days in a row made it even worse. Luckily I had good company and good eye-candy.

Our booth was so out of place. A financial institution(that didn't offer loans nor credit cards) in the middle of a motorshow. Sheesh.

Anyway luckily I had the good company of fellow car model buaya colleagues haha.

I know the girlfriend ain't gonna like this but below are my top 3 car models(and I took all the photos off my Olympus)!!!

Guys, don't nosebleed to death hor!

#3 - Lexus model


She looks abit fat, no, poofy in this picture and her bye-bye arms being so terribly obvious, are waving bye-bye to the #1 spot, but in person she's really saucy and kei. I didn't see a bigger crowd of ogly men happily snapping pictures of her on the first day of my manning the booth...

...until Nissan got jealous of the attention and brought in model #2 on day 3...

#2 - Nissan model


Before we saw her at the Nissan booth we were wondering what the fuss was all about, then we saw her, from far away, blocked out by 10,000 other hot-blooded pervs. I mean, there were guys queuing up just to take pictures with her(what car?)! Edmund refused to let me take pictures with her because he likes her and wants only his picture with her in my camera.

*roll eyes*

Oh by the way, she's only 18.

I know, there IS a paedophile in each and every one of us.

But the ultimately prize went to my personal favourite...

#1 - Subaru model


This was my all-motorshow fav(and not just because she took photo with me).

*blush*

She wasn't as popular among the photo-happy drooling perverts but she definitely was the sweetest of the lot IMHO!

OK, so thats it for the motorshow, it was fun lah actually, not as bad as I first made it sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment