Monday, March 13, 2006

Reservist? Not!

Who's ever had their reservist cancelled!!! I have!!! Whoohoo!!! Haha,surprise surprise, I must be one damn lucky guy man, to have my scheduled reservist cancelled at the 11th hour. Damn heng.

Haven't had much time to blog. Life is good. Nothing much to blog about when life is good, haha. Working hard this month again. Another good month. Wonder how many more good months I'll have. Enjoy my work alot and the long working hours help me save money. Hehe...

Elections are coming! Joo Chiat will most likely be contested. Means I will get to vote. Again. Yay. Yes, its true. I am under Joo Chiat constituency believe it or not, though my place is nowhere near there.

Tried out Boardgame Paradice at Marine Parade last friday with the gang. Not bad. Cheaper than Settler's cafe at Holland V. Not crowded at all. And it opens till 3am on Fridays and Saturdays. There're alot more games to choose from and lotsa ample space. 2.50/hr if you don't wanna order anything. Cheap. Oh, but try not to stay too late when you have to work the next morning.

*groan*

Am growing a tummy. Skinny everywhere + rubber float tummy = bad combo + unwanted teasing. Must start jogging again.

Did I mention my reservist for March got cancelled?

No comments:

Post a Comment