Monday, October 03, 2005

My New Handphone


My New Handphone Posted by Picasa

Happy.

Just bought my business phone. Its the latest Sony Ericsson K300i! For all my business needs and usage. Cheap too!

Got camera, video recording, addictive java games, music dj, scheduler, and lotsa other rubbish. All for $38. Wah.

Training's in its final week. Next week onwards its gonna be slogging for sales liaoz. Haiz. Anybody got anything that they need insurance, investment or home loans or what from my place just gimme a buzz hor. Hehe.

Erm. Oh yah, if you're wondering what's my biz number, its 3907 X 17 X 81 X 18.

Ha.

Watched Corpse Bride over the weekend. Wah lao, its helluva good siah(pardon pun). Really niiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeee!!!! I would recommend it to the whole wide world but everyone will just doubt me. Humph. Sure its a tad predictable, but everything else's so good there's nothing(hardly any) not to like about it! Haha. If you liked Nightmare Before Christmas and anything Jim Henson then this show is so super for you lor!! *gush gush*

Oh yah and brudder Redtail, we really gotta get together some time(where we dun have to force each other to drink so much alcohol or dance so much) to exercise or something. I think I have a belly liaoz. Big one. Dun pray pray.

Alumni soccer would be a terrrific idea. But who else would be onz?

No comments:

Post a Comment