Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Weirdest Taxi Driver Ever

Today I came off at Kembangan MRT and took my regular taxi ride home.

"Siglap?" were his first words to me. I was thinking how the hell this guy knows where I'm heading, but just brushed it off as if he just got lucky.

The whole ride he was yakking and yakking away about the IMF blah blah blah non-stop and had the laughter of an old man who need to catch his breath in the middle of a laugh.

Then at the entrance of Mandarin Gardens after he turned in, he said, "Block 3?". I was totally shocked that he seemed to know where to go. It was totally weirding me out. Then I asked him if he'd fetched me before but he said no. So I asked him how he knew?

Then the taxi driver said, "When uncle was born into this world, uncle asked my God to give me six million dollars. But God refused and instead gave me six cents(sense)! Muahahahaha". Argh. I was like, roll eyes. Buay tahan uncle can even gimme this kinda of corny jokes.

Once he reached my block I quickly paid up and got out liaoz. Really wonder how he knew where I was heading.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment