Thursday, September 07, 2006

Suay Bong

Warning: This is really a boring rant.
____________________________________________________________________


Tonight was damn suay bong.

Was tasked to lock up the branch since the boss wasn't gonna be around. Now I've never encountered any problems the previous couple of times that I've locked it up. Just arm the branch, lock the doors and thats it.

This time was somewhat different. At 9pm the remaining trio of us, Eve, Huat and I, were about to leave the branch and I was setting up the alarm system. After arming the system, we noticed that the aircon wasn't switched off.

Shit.

So I had to disarm the whole alarm system and go back in to shut down the aircon. Then armed the system again. As we left the branch I called Cisco to inform them that we were leaving as we always do. Cisco, however, spotted some problems. Apparently, their system showed that the branch wasn't armed yet.

Shit. Shit.

So I went back in and repeated the whole arming process once more, then called them back, but AGAIN they still said it wasn't armed yet. So I asked them to check on their system maybe its faulty because obviously the alarm system displayed that the branch was armed. So they asked me to speak to their technician to see if there was any fault but there wasn't. The technician couldn't help at all and tried to smoke me here and there. Pffft. Finally, after running up more airtime on my handphone checking with Simon, they called back to say that one of the vaults was not armed, thats why they are unable to see the full arming in their system.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Like the vaults are so not my pasar lor. Knn. Xianz. Eve then called Hui who said that maybe one of the operations staff leaving didn't arm it. Wtf. So the technician taught me how to arm the vault(it wasn't hard but he took like forever to teach me how). In the end I armed it successfully and we went out.

This time I verified with the Cisco personnel that everything was in order. So hooray! Me and Huat went to take the MRT. Heng got Eve and Huat to pei me through this ordeal, helping me contact so many different people. But then stupid Cisco people had other ideas up their sleeves. They waited till I was all alone in Kallang MRT then called me to say that one of the doors still hadn't been locked and that I didn't lock it properly or something to that effect.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

What?! And you want me to go all the way back to lock one stupid door?!?!

The Cisco officer still had the cheek to retort back unless I was willing to take full responsibility if anything happened. Like hell!

Argh. So I took the train all the way back to branch. Cost me an extra half hour just to go back there. Argh.

Then on the MRT ride the dear called. As I pulled on my doggie handphone chain, it snapped. Fuck. My beloved doggie. Xianz.

Aiyah damn suay bong lah all in all. Enough ranting. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment