Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Genting Here I Come!

Yup.

The promised land.

My next best chance to become rich after buying Toto. I've geared up for it, and with the right amount of cash I have calculated that I will come back a millionaire! Wish me luck!

Of course if I lose my pants then I will just spend whatever free time I have left wasting Genting electricity by riding all sides of that giant drop thingy as many times as I can till I make my money's worth! Hmph.

This time around will be my first time taking the super VIP(they call it SVIP) Grassland bus, which only has 3 seats per row instead of 4. I think it will also be my first time staying in First World hotel(where did I stay the last time?). And it the first time I'm going up there with the girlfriend! Haha.

Fun! Fun!(with more Ringgit) Even more fun!
___________________________________________________________________

The Presidential Room

On a separate note, I just came back from dinner with Uncle Alfred and Kin Wah. We ate at The American Club, with which Uncle Alfred is a member. My, that place is ultra posh siah. I had the Prime Beef Steak which cost $43.99, extra filling, tender beef but still overly expensive. Our whole meal cost more than $200 but luckily Uncle Alfred picked up the tab. So nice of him.

Anyway, short of sounding like some suah guy, the restaurant also serves Evian(still water) or Perrier(sparkling) too! Just like Top of the M! So posh. Then they also had a card on every table reminding patrons that use of handphones and pagers were not allowed in the club except in the lobby. Wah seh. To top it off, the toilets have got free mouthwash! Wah. And the club gives away free The Edge magazines! Wah. Okay, I'm done with my suah rant.

Dinner was good. We had a good chat and catch up session. Nice to catch up with them and talk about all affairs current.
_________________________________________________________________

The Showdown

Last friday, there was the ultimate showdown between our very own Jinde, against our basketball kaki, Cheng. It was a battle of the tequila shots. Held at Winebar(like nobody gets drunk at Winebar right?), the whole lot of us(I think there was quite a lot of us!) sponsored all the shots while all they both needed to do was down them.

Short of mentioning anything embarrassing, I will keep this short.

5 shots each and the showdown was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment