Thursday, September 28, 2006

Showdown In Genting

Okay, the stakes are on the table. HUGE stakes alright.

Really looking forward to the Genting trip. Its gonna be a good break for us both, and we get to gamble! Now what we've planned is to compete against each other mano a mano on our betting prowess. Setting is as such:

Each will get $100ringgit a day for the two nights we'll be there, the person with the most money at the end of the trip wins! Loser will have to pay for our next overseas trip(New Zealand?)! Exciting anot?!

Exciting! Okay so I won't be able to imitate a God of Gamblers entrance with a $100, but considering that I'm prepared to lose it all in several hours(very optimistic), better not spend too much. I did, afterall, infamously lose $50 on the roulette table in a mere 5mins on my last trip there. But this time I will show that I will win with skill, charm, good risk management, and a dumptruck full of luck! Good luck to me!!!!!

So its gonna be the risk-taker vs the ultra-super-duper-risk averse!

Who will win it?!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment