Thursday, November 22, 2007

Productive Day #3

This is getting somewhat lifeless.

Yet another day of trading and packing up stuff. Today we packed boxes and boxes of books. So many books of yesteryear I never thought I'd keep (well, mom kept them for me). Nice to see them again and will be shipping the whole load to the new home.

I've got enough childrens' books to last 10 generations.

Then it was off to Ang Mo Kio Hub to watch Enchanted. Its not too bad. If you're still suffering from Stardust withdrawal and want more of such sugary shows, Enchanted is good enough to satiate that lovey-dovey appetite. I give it 3 1/2 popcorns. Not as good as Stardust but the song and happiness of the show is somewhat worth it. Guaranteed to make any moviegoer smile from ear to ear.

Thats my short post for today (as you can see, I'm getting lazier by the day).

No comments:

Post a Comment