Monday, November 19, 2007

Productive Day #1

I'm on a whole week's worth of leave and I'm trying to make the most of it!

Spent the whole morning and afternoon packing my jungle of a table. All my bank statements and transaction receipts were piled in a huge mountain dating as far back as Dec 06! So it was quite hard work and took me several hours just to get them all sorted out.

Then I went out to ECP to JOG! Wow. I was really unfit, but knowing that next week's reservist included an IPPT test, maybe I should just try to pass it at the very first attempt for this year's window? Anyway, I ran for only 20minutes and then took another half an hour to walk back home. Hee...

But I wasn't done! I went to the gym to lift a bit of weights too! So proud of myself. Managed 3 pull-ups (gotta start 'em slow) and 20 sit-ups. Almost died.

Went to Parkway around 9.30 to pay some credit card bills (believe me, they are mounting rapidly). Ended up buying Old Chung Kee curry puffs for everyone at home!

Afterthat I watched episode 3 of Heroes on tv. Awesome stuff.

Haiz, guess that's my kind of exciting day.

*I want to go off to a faraway land!*

No comments:

Post a Comment