Friday, November 09, 2007

Rare Friday

Rare indeed. One of the first few Fridays in several months where I'm not out trying to destroy my liver.

Today a friend told me that I looked less energetic about my job these days. Gone are the days when I had that inquisitive enthusiasm and proactive lets-make-it-happen attitude. And as much as I didn't want to admit it, she was kinda right. Its time to do some soul-searching. Back to the drawing board for now. Maybe I've got too much of other going-ons to think about right now. At least I have a new pilot project to look forward to, albeit being more saigang than anything, but at least I learn more and don't sit still.

For the umpteenth time, please go watch Stardust the movie before it ends its run here. Its just too beautiful a movie to miss. Once again remember to bring that significant other along with you. Ending's a little cheesy though so treat this fairy tale kind.

Tommorrow is our inaugural Saxo Soccer Saturday. It's kinda drizzling right now but hopefully the morning's gonna be fine so at least I can burn some calories on the court. And it does seem like quite alot of people are gonna be there. I even went to buy an extra ball just in case.

Earlier the Dear and I met up with our ROM photographer at Suntec. Nice of him to get to know us before our big day. Even brought him to Pan Pacific to see our suite.

That brings me to our BIG day! Its the 1st of Dec! So fast! Feel abit unprepared. But hey, where is the fun if life were served up nicely in a plate? Now to go online and see how to phrase my wedding vows...

Dec 7th we have our 2nd appointment for exchange of keys. Finally! We can move into our new flat in Sengkang! I've got it all planned out. We're gonna spend the first weekend cleaning our flat till we're tired and fall asleep on the empty floors of our new home!!! Sounds so fun, sleeping bags and all. Maybe we'll have a wall where we paint our own favourite pictures! And then there's the shopping for furniture! Every month we get to buy bit by bit when our pay comes in...hahaha.

K, done ranting. Sun please come out tommorrow morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment