Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Productive Day #2

Its funny how I find it a chore to blog consecutive days and yet I actually kept a diary from my days in army all the way till just before I started working. Only then did I stop.

Anyway, today was another productive day of packing. This time around mom brought out all my rubbish from the store (all 5 boxes with more to come!) for me to sort and decide what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to throw.

So it was a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Little momentoes, gifts and souvenoirs (lotsa which I had to throw, unless I wanted something to argue about for the rest of my life!), along with my old textbooks, old worksheets and many other rubbish that I never thought I'd keep, all had to be sorted. I also realised what a great poet I once was, what with my assortment of little rhyming 4-liners since secondary school (there's one about Jinde even!) all the way till my university days. Made me wonder where my muse has fluttered to. But I've got enough leftover to fill a little Enid Blyton book at least. After 4 tiring hours, I managed to trim the stuff down by half, all of which I have to move over to my new place.

Afterthat I went out to fetch the dear to meet the hotel fella. So its final. We're picking Novotel @ Liang Court as our wedding venue. It's gonna be on Friday, 10th of October 2008. If you've got suggestions for some other place and date (as most people do), save them for your own wedding. The dear loves it, pillarless ballroom, auspicious date, great package, nice food, the works. Contract's been signed. It happened so fast I don't even remember signing that piece of paper.

It's gonna be quite an exciting time leading up till then, but I would think our next priority is the house, and our ROM, which is coming up in 2 weeks!!! So it feels great to get this monkey outta the way.

Meanwhile, its back to thinking of lala-land. Been thinking about it quite abit. Its not very likely, but the very thought of it gets me all pumped up and excited. I wonder how this dream will be crushed?

No comments:

Post a Comment