Monday, December 10, 2007

A New Beginning


Ok. So I have been too busy to blog about what could probably be one of the most significant events of my life. But painting a 5-room flat is plain tough can?!

I'll make it up with pictures...

Anyway, the knot's tied and we've went through our ROM sailing really smoothly! There're some nice pictures and I'm so glad we got a really good photographer cuz its really just so important. The solemnization was short yet meaningful and we had a feastful dinner after that at that Suntec Chinese restaurant that I can never remember its name. Both our families met for the first time that day and it was a better-than-expected meet-up.




These are some of the many pictures our photographer took. If these arn't excellent artistic shots, I don't know what are...
Here's my favourite pic...that's my mum right there...

We also got our house keys!
Been too busy painting the house to blog about much of it. But we spent Friday and Sunday painting while I fitted a Saxo golf game at Bintan in between (was way fun too!).
K lah that's all for the update. If you are interested in our photographer just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment