Wednesday, December 19, 2007

117

Ok, so its not exactly PGA material, but! My best ever score on an 18-hole golf course.

Went to SouthLinks in Batam today with the boyz and had a fantastic time. I think I'm definitely improving and my tee-offs are getting pretty okay! The irons are looking good after I switched from 5/7 to 4/6. Putting let me down a wee bit though.

I even had a par on the 4th hole! Though hole 8 I was playing ping-pong between two bunkers with the flag in between. Tony himself hit a sub 100 for the first time while Youlong's putting killed him (if not he should have done much better).

We finished the course in a little under 4 hours, got baked in the sun, lost only 4 balls, and slept most of the journey back (okay I'm really tired but I couldn't sleep due to the lousy boat ride back, but the other two did!).

Maybe its time to take golf a wee bit more seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment