Monday, May 27, 2019

Fatherhood Reflections LXI - At Peace Lately

Lately I find myself at peace, without the baggage of pain, hurt and resentment from the weeks’ past.

Not really sure why.

Maybe I have reached another stage of getting over things and looking forward, instead of inward.

I still behave as if things are normal and do my best being a good father. Yet I must not forget the circumstances that have gotten me here today.

I believe in maintaining being the better self. I will be me, and I will strive to be a better me than what I thought I could be, not for anyone, but for myself, my parents and my two lovely kids.

I believe in living a life of positive and meaningful relationships. And living for the greater good and the bigger picture of what makes sense. And to live a happier and more fulfilling life for myself.

Maybe things may change further in the future, but I shall live and prosper with whatever lousy hand that I've been dealt now.

Towards a brighter and happier future for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment