Tuesday, June 10, 2014

On The Road Again

Travelling. Just like cinnamon or capsicum. Either you love it, or you hate it. Or you love AND hate it.

Honestly, I love travelling. It's been ingrained in me since young to explore and find out more about anything and everything that going to foreign lands and places I've never been enforce has become addictive.

Yet I hate travelling. Being away from family, going to the same boring places over and over, going to places I don't like.

When we were in Australia I flipped through a travel magazine and showed my son all the places he can explore. He looked really interested. Hopefully one day he and the girl will develop that spirit of adventure and wonder as well.

While through all this, at the end of the day, we all must go home. Where is home? Make clear of that and the rest of the world will be your oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment