Saturday, October 10, 2009

Spin City

Went to True Fitness at China Square Central today. Literally had to force myself to go.

Forced myself to go for one hour's worth of Spinning cycling class which was the most exhausting and gruelling I've experienced in awhile. Being unfit obviously didn't help.Ended up almost knee-ing myself in the face a few times. Had to remove my glasses because it was such a hazard.

That being said, it's also one of the few times I really enjoyed it. The mambo dance tracks really helped and for a moment there I was cycling and singing to the techno versions of Summer Rain and Since You've Been Gone. Awesome mixed tracks there.

And the best part is that I already feel myself breathing better and my knee feels more mobile!

And then I spoiled all that effort with the most deliciou Big Mac meal ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment