I've seen this in Jurong Point. Tampines. AMK. But Sengkang??!
Here are the top 7 signs that Sengkang is getting way too crowded:
1) Going to work and coming home, it is impossible to get a seat on the train, even though Sengkang's the second-last stop along the NEL.
2) Once you get off the train, gotta wait 5mins just queuing up for the escalator ride up to the surface.
3) Every restaurant has a queue that stretches outside its premises. Every single one of them (Except Jia Xiang Mian)!
4) Every ATM within the vicinity has a long queue.
5) 3 AXS machines and still there's always a super long queue (wassup with that D-pay shit anyway?).
6) Gotta queue up for all the escalators?!
7) Even ang mos are living here too?!