Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fatherhood Reflections XXXII - My Boy Is Growing Up Too Fast

Them feels...

So proud of my little boy!

Dear Yiwei,

It was 10 plus last night and lights were all out.. we were all lazing in my bed when mummy chased you & xin to go and sleep in your own room...

that was when you ran back to me reminding me that we did not leave a small light on for dad who is still out...

me: "huh... never mind lah.. papa can switch on the light by himself later when he come back..."

you: "cannot... must leave a light on"

me: " then u go and on lor..."

you: "ok which one... "

me: "er... on the one at the door there lor"

you: *frowns* "but it's very dark im scared..."

me: "then u on the big light here then go over to on then come back and off the big light"

you: *deliberated for a while but still very determined to on the small light* "ok!...."

then i heard screams and whines "Yixin!! don't off the big light!!!" (xin was trying to off all the lights before gg to bed)

and finally all lights are off except for the small light kept specially for your dear daddy...

:)

thank you Yiwei for always being so nice and thoughful...

loving you always,
mummy





No comments:

Post a Comment