Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pokemon Hunting For A Day

Spent almost a full day catching Pokemon yesterday. Surprisingly, it was quite eventful.

We started out in the morning heading to the most famous Pokemon hunting ground of all, Hougang Blk 401! It is where KPT is beside Punggol Park, where we actually used to go to when living in Sengkang.

Surprisingly there was hardly anyone but then again it was a weekday morning. It was so empty that even the Pokemons were crappy ones, although I caught 4 Eevees! I was so desperate that I even dropped a Lure at one of the Pokestops there. Caught a lot of commons though.

Look at the emptiness compared to the pictures in the media. Definitely must have been the time of day.

By noon, I decided to find some other location, so I tried Marina Bay Sands (MBS)! Boy was that the right decision.

At first I was at the hotel area where three Pokestops with Lures overlapped. There were tons of Magikarps and Krabbys. 

It was then that I realized that the Pokemon radar I was using was lousy and inaccurate. This was because while searching for a supposed Hitmonchan (which there wasn't), I saw a lot of people running towards the same direction but they were trying to catch a Venusaur! In the end I caught it!

I also changed my radar to this more accurate one.

Then I hung around for awhile and lo' and behold, I saw a Lapras on the map! I ran to the location and there it was! 

Now most readers know of my Level 26 Pokemon Go account, but did you know I recently started another with my other phone (Don't. Ask.)?

So anyway back to the Lapras chase and I got to the location and there it was! Unfortunately #everypokemonplayersworstnightmare happened - my higher level account's Lapras ran off! TMD chao turtle! Was super upset. Thankfully I caught it with the other account but it had a CP40 which was shite.

Anyway here it is.

Anyway there after it was more uneventful catching.

So that was my day catching Pokemon. I do wonder if this was a big waste of my time, or one of the more entertaining fillers in my life. 

Could be abit of both ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment