Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fatherhood Reflections XXVI - The Boy Turns Six

Happy birthday son!

It's been six short years since you were born and what a journey it's been for you, me, your mom and your little sister.

Life has never been the same since the day you were born and it has only gotten better and better. These are fantastic times in my life and I appreciate each and every bit of it.

I cherish every single day and every single moment we spend each time when we're together, father and son bonding. I think of you each time and each moment we're not.

From when you were a chubby baby to a bumbling toddler and now a jovial, happy-go-lucky kiddo, I have been so proud of you every step of the way and seeing how you have grown and developed.

I promise that I will do my utmost and best to ensure that you have the best things in life and yet brought up in a disciplined and well-mannered environment, so that you will grow up to be a good, upright, happy and righteous man. 

You have such a bright future ahead and I will be behind you supporting you every step of the way.

Right now you are becoming more knowledgeable, more independent and more mindful of your surroundings. You are growing so fast that sometimes I wonder to myself how did you become so big, smart and tall in the blink of an eye?

I am so thankful for having you in my life!

Anyway, I wish you good health, wealth and a prosperous life, my son. You will be my eternal glowing pride for as long as I live.

Loving you unconditionally forever and always,

Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment