Monday, August 29, 2016

Fatherhood Reflections XXV - Evil Dad

The kids caught me in a cranky mood this evening.

I was driving and got pissed off with their over-the-top screaming and shouting in the rear.

So I first told them we were going home instead of the shopping centre. Immediately they shut up.

When I started driving towards the shopping centre, they started to loosen up. So I told them we're going to the shopping centre, but they both had to stay in the car since they were so naughty. Immediately shut up again.

When I parked the car, I told them they now had to play a game of scissors paper stone. The winner would come with me and the loser had to stay in the car. Surprisingly there were no protests. Both immediately started to duke it out. The moment the girl lost she began to cry and she didn't want to stay in the car alone. Haha.

Finally I told them both can come along, but if any one misbehaves, I will leave them in the shopping centre and Coke pick them up the next morning.

In the end both were so well behaved over dinner, our haircut, playground then home.

*evil cackle*

No comments:

Post a Comment