Monday, May 20, 2013

West Bromwich Albion 5 Manchester United 5

Final game of the season, so there wasn't much to play for. But still you'd expect a win as a perfect send-off for SAF.

First half we were really good with Kagawa, Hernandez and Ando excelling. Unfortunately everything seemed to fall apart after Lukaku was introduced by WBA in the second half.

From leading 2-5, we ended the game at 5-5. The lousiest player (everyone just thought they could go up and attack?) for me was Lindegaard. I don't think he made one decent save. Showed how rusty he was.

Still that probably the last game of the season syndrome so I don't think I'll get too carried away with the result or the performance.

Think I'll really miss Sir Alex and Scholes, and yet I'm super excited to see David Moues take over the squad. Hopefully he can turn us into an even larger powerhouse!

Towards #21!

#thankyousiralex

GGMU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment