Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avatar & THAT X'mas PJ Party

Just back from watching Avatar. Its the best movie I've watched all year. So good that I think I might watch it again once more (maybe the 3D version this time!). Although the plot's alot like The Last Samurai or Pochahontas, the graphics and the effects were well worth the $11 in the theatre. I wanna have an avatar too!

Yesterday we had a X'mas pyjama party at Simin's place. I guess I wanted to spice things up abit so we went to buy a proper shocker of a getup for myself to wear. I'll just post my best picture of the night below and the rest is up to all your wildest imaginations. :) It was a blast!



Friday was on leave playing golf at Tering Bay. Had a great game. I think I'm really improving!

This whole long weekend would've been the best all year if Manchester United weren't thrashed by Fulham 3:0!

No comments:

Post a Comment