Saturday, October 07, 2006

TGIF

Passed my module 2 paper! So happy! Considering that about half of us actually failed, I thought it was quite an achievement to pass albeit barely scraping through.

Afterthat it was Beer Friday! Haha. The fridge was stocked up with Tiger and Carlsburg and there we were in the office drinking beer and having cake! Wow. First time I've been in a company where consumption of alcohol is encouraged in office after work on Fridays.

Then(as if the beer wasn't enough) we went to Morten's @ The Oriental to chill. Had a good bonding session with the rest over 2 glasses of lychee martinis. Supposed to be happening but I think its more for ang mohs lah haha, and so small somemore. But they were routinely handing out free steak sandwiches to everyone! And by golly the steak is REALLY good. Will definitely go to Morten's Steakhouse for steak some time soon.

Finally we walked over to Glutton's Square at the Esplanade for some supper.

Tired.
____________________________________________________________________

My lousy ex-employer has just screwed up my last paycheck.

Super bummer man.

If it weren't for my bestest friends in the branch I dunno how I'm gonna cope. Thanks guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment