Saturday, October 28, 2006

M7 Cleared

So happy.

Cleared M7 - Futures Products and Analysis.

Totally wasn't expecting it. I thought I studied quite hard for it but after doing the paper for 2hours I had this sickening thought that I was surely gonna fail it because there were alot of questions I was unsure of. And tikum-ing alot of questions was not a good thing.

In that split-second while waiting for the results to pop up on the screen I was already semi-prepared to book for a re-paper once I got back to office. But lo-and-behold, I passed!!! Just scraped past the 70% passing mark by a wee bit! So happy!!! No more stupid yield curves, straddles and delta hedges no more!!! Choot choot!!!!

Damn lucky lah really.

Oh but got M6 on Wednesday. That one is the mother of all financial papers.

Good luck to me! *pling!*

Anyway today I finally signed up as a Settlers Cafe member, for $10.

Anyone wanna go there and play can jio me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment