Sunday, August 11, 2024

Manchester City 1 (7) Manchester United 1 (6)

 It is the 2024/25 season’s opener, the Community Shield.

I didn’t really want to pay it much attention and heck I was expecting Man City to thrash us.

So I was out with friends at ECP Carpark D talking about life, while the match was going on, occasionally checking on Livescore.com for the latest updates.

We got through the first half 0-0, which was great.

Then in the second half it looked like we were playing well.

Then Garnacho scores in the 82min! 0-1!

Thought we were gonna win but alas, Bernardo Silva scores to equalize in the 89min! 1-1!

Then full time whistle was blown and we go to penalties.

Bernardo Silva misses one of the spot kicks! I again I thought we’d win.

Then Jadon Sancho misses!

Then sudden death penalty kicks and Johnny Evans misses.

So we lose 7-6 on penalties.

Was monitoring on this on my phone.

And now I feel like crap.

Hope we win the league this season.

GGMU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment