Saturday, September 25, 2021

Manchester United 0 Aston Villa 1

Wanted to take the chance to blog about this.

What a shit show.

For once I thinks it’s OGS fault, together with his management team.

The players were terrible as well and we couldn’t seem to string 3-4 passes together.

We played worse in the second half.

We didn’t look like we had a plan, we looked like we were just relying on Bruno and Ronaldo.

Aston Villa looked so comfortable at dominating us many times.

Then they scored in the 86th minute and it looked like it was all over.

Edinson Cavani then wins a handball penalty for us in the 92nd min.

Bruno steps up and skies it.

OMG.

In the end we lose and rue what could have been.

What made it really memorable, sadly, was that my whole family watched it together for the first time ever.

Yes.

This was the first time that my wife, my son, and my daughter, actually sat through a whole Manchester United match.

We even ordered in spicy Thai dinner to eat in front of the tv as a family.

It was such a significant and happy moment for me, such a huge Man United fan, to have them supporting the club I love so dear.

Boy did we go through the emotions.

Yet the team went to put on such a shit show at home.

Sigh.

So painful.

Haiz.

We’ve lost 3 of our last 4 games now.

Ole better go do something.

GGMU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment