Monday, March 11, 2019

DC Super Heroes Cafe

So we were here celebrating my daughter's birthday.

It is the first time I've been here.

Located at the 1st floor of MBS.

As usual, it had all the Justice League stuff. Superman, Batman, Joker, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and all that.

Thing is, aside from the novelty of the DS Comics characters in fused in the whole setting of the restaurant, the food and all, just about everything else sucked big time. The prices were super expensive. The food was a particularly big let down. Heck, you'd think spending so much on the food was bad enough, then it comes out cold (my steak) and some of it was inedible (daughter's fried rice).

Thoroughly disappointing, luckily made up by the novelty of all the super heroes shebang.

Definitely never coming back again.

Wish I had more pictures to show, but it was such a disappointment that I stopped bothering with the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment