Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Metallica World Wired Tour 2017

So for the second time in four years, I get to see my idol. Who would've thought I'd attend something more epic than 2013.

This time around, our tickets cost $360, and we had the best standing space, Pen A, right upfront of the stage. We were so near the stage that I was maybe five or six bodies from touching the stage floor.

Problem is, this time we were amongst the masses, mosh pits et al.

It was an amazing concert, with new songs from their latest album, Hardwired To Self Destruct, to all the old anthems.

And in the end, the encore was far better than the last, Fight Fire With Fire, Nothing Else Matters, and Enter Sandman.

Epic stuff.

And if they ever came again, I'd go watch them once more in a heartbeat.

I'll try to share some pictures if I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment