Monday, December 22, 2014

W Hotel Sentosa - A Family Staycation 2015

I actually remember that I blogged about our last staycation here a year ago. Had good memories of the hotel.

So yet another year on, yet another family Staycation on Sentosa island.

I must say I've travelled long enough as a Starwood SPG Platinum member to roughly expect an upgrade over the previous year's room standard, and boy did we receive one.

Enter the Junior Exec Suite.

The room was uber huge and thankfully super-impressed the wifey and kids. So I cannot complain at all.


Bathroom was awesome...


And all the usual quirky stuff all over again.


All in all a good staycation. Finally got to spend quality time in the pool as well, which was fantastic. Staff were excellent (except a small matter of screwing up my late 4pm checkout) so I have very little to complain about. We even had complimentary drinks at the Woobar where my boy still got to write his ABCs and 123s.


Spent the first day just chilling at the pool followed by dinner at Brussel Sprouts @ Quayside Isle. The rain wasn't very kind on us. Next day we had a full day of drizzle but we made the best decision by bringing the kids to USS, rain or shine! Then on the third day we went to the Port of Lost Wonders which is like a water playground for kids.

All in all a great staycation again!

Oh and they still have my favourite soap of all time!





No comments:

Post a Comment