Sunday, April 17, 2011

FA Cup Semis: Man City 1 - Man United 0

1. Very xianz. Was really hopeful that we could turn the 2nd treble dream into reality. I guess we should now focus on winning the league first and foremost. Followed by the Champions League.

2. Just how could we lose to Man shitty on paper I have not idea but their 2nd half performance was strong. And we were getting pushed all over the midfield.

3. Berbatov really cannot play as a lone striker. One look at the team sheet and I was scratching my head. Even then, he really should have scored in the first half.

4. Don't understand why Berbatov was taken off for Anderson. Should have been Scholes instead. Especially when we were a goal down.

5. And really, what was Scholes thinking getting that red card?! I really hate to say this, but its times like this that I think he should retire. Legend, but still.

6. Carrick was playing pretty well until Yaya Toure stole his ball and scored. Bloody hell, all the good recent performances spoilt by that one stoopid slack move.

7. Argh. Damn cui right now. Thought it helps to read the comments on other Man U blogs and how cui all fans are right now. I also hope that Man shitty loses in the finals.

8. Focus on Newcastle away next Tuesday. We'd better beat the crap out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment