Saturday, December 18, 2010

The End Of America As We Know It

This is an extremely bleak outlook of the US economy.

I've been subscribing to Stansberry's free newsletters for 4-5 years now and they've always provided very good insight of the world's economics and finances to the retail investor. Too bad I haven't been compelled enough to make a paid subscription yet.

Bewarned that his assessment is very bleak. Right after reading the article I just felt like shorting the USD right away. Haha. Thankfully it's a Saturday and all the markets are closed (except the local fish market).

I always knew the US economy was going downhill, but just how bad?

Remember to read it with a pinch of salt, he does exaggerate sometimes, and don't be too tempted by his sales pitch at the bottom of the article. It's very enticing, I know. Why do you think Porter Stansberry is so respected an economist, but also such a rich man? It's from these newsletters and his books.

But then if you did PAY for the subscription, please share the revelations with me thank you :)

Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment