Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cloudy Ash

Went to the gym for the 2nd time in 2 weeks! That's quite a record. The Body Combat class was really tiring. Then I finally got a haircut at a small little barbershop. Think it looks pretty nice now :)

Bangkok business trip got canned at the eleventh hour :( Darn. Was hoping to go despite all the trouble there. Would've been fun to see the Red Shirts.

That giant ash cloud halting flights all over Europe sure is gonna add a cloudy stain to the markets. Was hoping the markets would drop further but they're more resilient than I thought.

Then the suing of Goldman Sachs made it even more certain that all hell would break loose. But no, still everything looks fine and dandy.

I wonder how long more before the big runroad?

Anyway I watched Manchester United beat City in the local derby on Saturday in the comforts of home. Email me if you'd like to know how I did it. Was so happy when Scholesy turned up at the last minute to score that sweet header. Glad we're still in the title race. Hopefully we'll win all our games and Chelsea will lose one or more of them.

Oh and last weekend we caught How To Train A Dragon with my siblings. Awesome show. You guys should go catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment